|The Dublin San Ramon Services District office at 7051 Dublin Boulevard in Dublin, CA.
A strategic plan enables an organization to set clear direction over all operational aspects of its mission. The Dublin San Ramon Services District Strategic Plan serves as a framework for decision making over a five-year period. It outlines the fundamental decisions that shape what the District plans to accomplish and sets a rational course of action. At its highest level, the Strategic Plan seeks to strengthen and build upon opportunities while addressing areas of concern.
Our mission is to provide reliable and sustainable water and wastewater services to the communities we serve in a safe, efficient and environmentally responsible manner.
- Maintain long-term financial stability with appropriate rate and fee structures that support at least a credit rating of AA
- Secure a more diversified water supply for the communities we serve
- In cooperation with our partner agencies, implement an integrated Valley-wide recycled water distribution system
- Diversify use of biosolids in an environmentally sound manner
- Enhance our ability to respond to emergencies and maintain business continuity
- Continue to foster a culture of safe operations Districtwide
- Deliver utility services more efficiently and effectively by continuing to work with regional partner agencies on Tri-Valley integration
- Maintain a highly qualified, motivated, and innovative workforce to ensure a high performing organization
- Enhance our public information, education, and outreach methods to ensure public awareness of issues important to the communities we serve
- Complete the following strategically important initiatives:
- Use technology throughout the District to improve operations and efficiency while securing that technology against external threats
- Use asset management data to improve maintenance, capital project decision making, and financial planning
- Complete planning and implementation, as appropriate, for a permanent District corporation yard
District Core Values
The core values are simple key words that describe the values of the agency; they are accompanied by questions that are to be asked when major policy decisions are being considered to ascertain if the decision is in conformance to the stated values.
|Core Value||Core Value Question|
|Protect Public Health and the Environment||
Does the decision protect public health and the environment?
|Sustain Financial Stability||
Does the decision sustain or contribute to the financial stability of the District?
|Be Open and Transparent||
Is the decision being made in an appropriately open and transparent manner and has it considered public input?
|Fairness, Respect, Honesty, and Ethics||
Does the decision treat all concerned fairly, respectfully, honestly and ethically?
Does the decision promote a safe environment for the community and the workforce?
|Provide High Quality Customer Service||
Does the decision reflect high quality customer service?
|Provide Sustainable, Efficient, Reliable, and Secure Services||
Does the decision maintain or enhance the District's sustainability, efficiency, reliability, and security?
|Perform at a High Standard||
Does the decision or action lead to a high performing, highly qualified, motivated, safe, and innovative workforce and an adaptable organization?